- One night hotel accommodations in Winnipeg (based on double occupancy)
- Roundtrip airfare from Winnipeg to North Haven Resort
- Up to 50 lbs. total of baggage and tackle per guest
- 4 or 8 days of fishing
- Private, luxurious lakefront cabin accommodations with Sirius satellite radios
- Internet access in main lodge
- Telephone service in the main lodge
- Gourmet meals prepared by our chef
- Daily fresh walleye shore lunches
- Professional guide for every two guests
- 19ft Lund Pro Guide boats with 90hp Yamaha motors, equipped with radios, GPS depth finders, large casting decks and comfortable seats
4 Day Package
8 Day Package
We are offering select 3 Day and 6 Day trips in July. Our 3 Day rate is $5,395 and 6 Day rate is $9,295.
All prices are subject to a possible fuel surcharge and excess baggage charges.
Corporate rates, large group discounts, child rates and rates that include prepaid gratuities are available upon request. Please call or email for more details.
- Our rates are based on groups of 2 people or more.
- For single occupancy, please add $125 per day to the package price.
- For groups with an uneven number, a surcharge may apply.
Packages Do Not Include
Taxes, fly-outs, spa-treatments, excess baggage charges, fishing license, liquor, beer, wine and store purchases, gratuities (unless they are prepaid), possible fuel surcharge, soda, bottled water.
Bear Lake, Bigstone Lake, Hackland Lake, The Hayes River
Reservations for fly-out locations are made upon arrival, pricing to be determined at that time.
All prices are in US dollars and all taxes, possible fuel surcharges, possible baggage charges and cost of fishing license will apply.
A nonrefundable deposit is due within 10 days of booking. A reservation is not considered firm until a deposit is received at the offices of North Haven Resort.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
We prefer all payments to be made by credit card or electronic bank transfer. Please contact your financial institutes prior to making payments if necessary.
Last Minute Bookings
Full payment must accompany any reservation that is made less than two weeks in advance of trip.
All final payments are due 60 days prior to your arrival at the resort.
For cancellations made more than 60 days prior to the first day of your trip your deposit will be carried over to the following season and all money, minus a $250 cancellation fee per person, will be refunded. For cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the first day of your trip your deposit will be lost and all money, minus a $250 cancellation fee per person, will be carried over to the following season. We strongly recommend trip insurance.
All resort purchases are in US dollars. We prefer all payments to be made by credit card.