Here at North Haven Resort, we have everything you could ever want for a perfect fishing trip. However, you aren’t always fishing with us. Often, you go out fishing alone or with your friends and family for a long weekend. If that’s the case for you, then take a look over our complete fishing trip packing list!
The Complete Fishing Trip Packing List
Since this is a fishing trip, we will start the list with fishing supplies.
Some essential fishing items:
- Conventional Tackle (including good rods, reels, leaders, etc)
- Lures for Northern Pike (of course)
- Lures for Walleye or Lake Trout
- You may also want flyfishing gear for Pike as well
Clothing Essentials for a Fishing Trip
Always be certain to check out the weather conditions. You want to pack so that you can dress up for cold weather or subtract for warmer temperatures. Some essential clothing items are:
- Rain gear (boots, jackets, ponchos, etc)
- Quality waterproof footwear makes a huge difference
- Heavy shirts and socks
- Gloves and hats
- Insulated underwear
- Layered clothing (jackets, windbreakers, hoodies, fleeces)
- 1 heavy jacket, just in case
DO NOT FORGET:
- Fishing license
- Extra change of clothes
- Toiletries and medications
- Soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc
- Insect repellant
- Waterproof bags
- Chargers and batteries for electronics
What You’ll Need to Bring to North Haven Resort
Nothing! All you need for a perfect fishing trip at North Haven Resort is a good attitude and a love for angling. Of course, you’ll need to pack your personal essentials and clothes, but we got everything else covered.
From excellent food to expert fishing guides, North Haven Resort knows how to give you the most memorable fishing of your life. We make catching trophy-sized Northern Pike a regular occurrence. If you’re ready for the best trip of your life, contact us today!